How To Post To Facebook Page
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your email address (or telephone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you wish to publish. Depending on where you intend to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, then click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you wish to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your web content into the post box. You could likewise add a tinted history by clicking one of the color obstructs below the text box.
- Colored histories are only supported for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Add extra content to your post. If you intend to add more to your post, click one of the options situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to choose an image or video from your computer to upload to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to pick a friend or group of Friends to tag in the post. Identified Friends will certainly get the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select a feeling or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right edge of the window.