How To Put A Link In A Facebook Post
1. Click the status update box on top of your News Feed and type or paste the LINK you intend to share.
2. Click the arrow icon in the edge of the picture sneak peek to pick the photo you wish to accompany your post, if this choice is available. You could likewise enter a message to accompany your web link, choose the audience with which you want to share it or tag particular friends right now.
3. Click "post" to share the web link on your Facebook Timeline.
How to post a LINK in Your Facebook Feed
1. Locate the web link you intend to place on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the link. If you're seeing a hyperlink on a Website, right-click it and also pick the copy choice. If you're watching a text web link, like the browser's address bar at the top of the window, highlight the link then right-click it and select "Copy".
3. Accessibility your Facebook company page.
4. Click in the text box listed below the status area. The box broadens as well as allows you to key in it.
5. Type a quick summary or comment right into the box.
6. Paste the web link into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in the box and also choose "Paste" Press "Enter" prior to pasting to put the link on a different line from anything you have actually keyed in currently. After the sneak peek of the link shows up, go on as well as remove the LINK you pasted. The message and also visuals of the preview leads the customer to the connected site.
7. Click the drop-down menu close to the "post" switch. The components of service web pages are public but you can suggest a country or language choice.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the alternative exists. Listed below your post, a default thumbnail typically shows up and also typically you can click arrows below it to choose a different photo. You could also inspect package beside the "No Thumbnail" alternative if you don't want a picture in all. If no thumbnail appears, after that Facebook was unable to locate one for you.
9. Click "post" to include the connect to your Facebook service page.