Make Friends Private On Facebook
If this open access makes you uneasy, right here's how you could stop these viewings, and also make your friend list private:
1. Log into Facebook, as well as enter your personal timeline by clicking the web link that includes your name as well as account photo, located on the best side of the leading bar.
2. As soon as there, click the switch that says "Friends" This web link will certainly be located straight above the box where you write condition updates, message photos/videos, and develop life occasions.
3. Then, in the "Friends" area of this page, most likely to the top right edge, and also try to find a little image of a pencil. Click this, and afterwards click the "Edit Privacy" link.
4. Ultimately, in the top portion of this pop-up, you'll see the question, "Who can see your friends list?" Click on the down arrow situated on the ideal side, and choose the privacy setting that works best for you.
If you wish to have the most privacy possible, click "Only Me" However, you do have various other options. You can make the list available to people that are friends with you (Pals), or limit it to your specifically friends (friends Other than Associates). You can also develop a customized list of that can, and can not access the list (Custom-made). If you later determine to drop these protection constraints entirely, you could constantly make your friends list readily available to everyone (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that says "More Options" to see various other alternatives for who can, and also can not, watch your friend list.
Maintain Personal Info Personal
We hope your enhanced protection settings will certainly provide you satisfaction as you explore the most popular social media network worldwide.