Make Photos Private On Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Solitary Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will certainly open up the image.
- The image should be one that you submitted, not just among you that somebody else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol normally looks like a shape of a person (or more people) that you'll find below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon results in a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, then click the privacy icon on top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly alter your picture's personal privacy to ensure that just you could see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top ideal corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up stating the album's current privacy setting. For example, the album could have a globe symbol as well as the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Tip: When the proper time comes, open each image in the covert album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the lower right edge of the photo as well as pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing window.