Change Name Of Facebook Page
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More alternative to check out all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval might use up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to assess and accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. When accepted, your Facebook Page will currently have its brand-new name.
I have simply shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns regarding altering your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the comments area. Your concern might be showcased in the faqd area.