How Do I Link Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" switch. You can link your individual account (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Keep in mind: you need to be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username and password initially.
When you click "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display and could pick just what sort of content you 'd like to share by clicking on packages.
Here you can choose what does it cost? info you wish to show Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're all set! Currently you'll have the ability to simply post a standing update in Facebook that will certainly save you from needing to login to both solutions and publish two separate updates.
Note: given that Twitter has a 140 personality restriction, it will immediately truncate your blog post with an instantly developed brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the original post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is validated and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you manage, check the "My Facebook page" alternative and select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall.