How Do You Deactivate An Instagram Account
Component 1: Briefly Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram website. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Log in at the bottom of the page, enter your username and also password, as well as click Log in.
2. Click the profile symbol. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the web page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's perfect of your username on top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the ideal side of the bottom of the "Edit Profile" page.
5. Show a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going then click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will disable your account, signing you from Instagram on all your linked gadgets.
Component 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username and also password and your account will certainly be reactivated equally as it was before. If you visited on Instagram's web site, you will still have to log in to every of your devices.