There are a number of ways to do this but we will certainly look at submitting them from your computer system as well as this overview will reveal you just how.
How To Add A Photo To A Post On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post pictures to your very own page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select photos to publish. If you're posting several images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll first need to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will submit your images to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could include even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could add text to the blog post by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and then select Public.
-You can likewise click + Album and after that click Create Album when motivated if you want to include your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will certainly submit your image(s) to your selected Facebook page.