Is your Facebook profile photo obtaining a little old and also stagnant? Change it up a bit with these steps.
How To Change Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the picture you wish to make use of for your account.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to chop the image to your preference. Select "Save", as well as the picture is set as your profile pic.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you desire to use for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the photo you want to utilize.
- While the photo is presented on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, after that pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the picture you want to utilize.
-While the image is displayed on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your liking, then pick Done when you're ended up.