How To Make Timeline Photos Private On Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you want to make private. This will certainly open up the image.
- The picture has to be one that you posted, not just one of you that someone else uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol generally appears like a shape of an individual (or 2 people) that you'll locate below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this icon results in a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, then click the privacy icon on top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly transform your image's privacy to make sure that only you could see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top appropriate edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's current privacy setting. For instance, the album might have a globe symbol and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the appropriate time comes, open each photo in the hidden album. Click the "Share Image" switch in the lower right corner of the picture and select "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing home window.