How to Set Up Facebook for Business
How to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Action 1: Ensure you typically aren't logged right into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com and click the web link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Choose "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have a little various 'about' areas that allow you to include various kinds of info. For instance, a Local Business of Place' may have opening up times. You could change this in the future.
Step 3: Fill in the details in the type. You will after that be sent out a confirmation email so see to it you make use of as well as email address that you have access to.
This will Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following part is to set up the brand-new Facebook Page. Merely adhere to the triggers to complete the Page. You can likewise miss this process for now or finish producing your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons why a Facebook Business Account may be needed when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Restrict team activity while on Facebook.
- Decrease the threat entailed with affixing the Facebook Page to your team's personal account.
- No personnel have a personal account as well as do not want to Create one.
What can (and also can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both primary feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Manage Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as handle Facebook Adverts.
This consists of uploading to your Pages (consisting of occasions, pictures etc), 'suching as' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising messages and also other.
Nevertheless, there are things you can't do that you could if you administer the Page from an individual Facebook Account.
- You cannot use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not talk about other Pages or gain access to your Page's information feed).
- You don't have access to Facebook search.
- You can't alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Additionally, you cannot use Facebook as a private such as:.
- You can not add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're responding to a comment).
- Sign up with or manage any type of Facebook Groups.