Is your Facebook account image obtaining a little old and also stagnant? Modification it up a bit with these steps.
How To Upload A Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the image you want to utilize for your account.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to chop the image to your preference. Select "Save", and the picture is established as your profile picture.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the photo you wish to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that select "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you wish to use.
- While the image is displayed on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the picture, after that pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you desire to utilize.
-While the photo is presented on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your preference, after that select Done when you're ended up.