How To View Your Facebook Search History
Click the gear symbol in the top right-hand corner of Facebook, and head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" choice. Click it to see your search history.
1. Kind "status history" right into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button at the top of the app's summary page. On the next web page, you are asked to give permission to the application. Click the "Allow" button to permit for the app to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page till you see the All status Updates Thus far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this area allows you see all of the status updates that you've ever before posted to your account. The status history app takes several minutes to pack the very first time as it gets your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the top search area. Click the app with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's information web page. On the next display, you are asked to allow for the application to recover your Facebook account information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the Who Unfriended You web page that tons. You will certainly see a list of names with direct connect to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Distinction From Prior to area. If a person has actually erased you as a friend since you mounted the application, then that person's name is displayed in this section. For finest outcomes, wait a few days to a couple of weeks prior to going back to the application to examine that has actually removed you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to give permission to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" button in the popup window.
2. Scroll up and down the web page to see images in the Your Friends sight. The pictures shown on this web page are all the ones that were posted in the last few days. You could go back to this view at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any type of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the web page to watch all the pictures that you have ever before uploaded to your Facebook account. The very first time the application lots, it might take numerous minutes to display the photos.
4. Go to the left sidebar and also click the name of a friend. On the following screen, you will see all the pictures ever submitted by that Friend. You can independently check out the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or making use of the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.