Change Page Name Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More alternative to view all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually picked.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval might occupy to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine and also authorize your new Facebook Page name. Once authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have just revealed you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the comments area. Your concern might be included in the commonly asked questions section.