If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
How To Delete A Created Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has entered removal setting.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not intend to delete your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not intend to remove it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you wish to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins could view it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts elsewhere? Let us know all about it in the comments.