How To Share A Post On Facebook Page
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you wish to copy and repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to select that you want to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a web page you possess or as a private message to one more user.
5. Filter who sees the shared post using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to opt to leave out specific people or lists from watching the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your personal in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't called for, yet uses the possibility to add to the original message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Suggestion: While unusual, some posts could not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share and press "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Always provide debt to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a private user, guarantee you have consent to do so. If the post contains individual information, the customer might not want the post shown to anybody outside their own circle of friends.