Facebook Page Name Change
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's standards for Page names. Comply with the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More option to watch all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization might take up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to examine as well as approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as approved, your Facebook Page will currently have its brand-new name.
I have actually just shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions about altering your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks section. Your question could be showcased in the faqd area.