How To Connect Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click the "link to twitter" button. You can link your personal account (on top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you need to be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a timely to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
Once you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display and also can choose what type of content you 'd like to share by clicking packages.
Here you can choose how much info you want to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" and you're good to go! Now you'll have the ability to just post a status update in Facebook that will certainly save you from needing to login to both solutions and post 2 separate updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will instantly truncate your article with an instantly created short LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the initial blog post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is authenticated and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, examine the "My Facebook page" alternative as well as select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall.