How To Create A Business Facebook Account
The best ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Make sure you aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com and also click the web link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Pick "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have somewhat different 'about' areas that allow you to include different sorts of information. As an example, a Citizen Business of Place' may have opening up times. You can change this later.
Step 3: Complete the information in the type. You will certainly then be sent out a verification e-mail so make sure you use as well as email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The next part is to set up the new Facebook Page. Just adhere to the triggers to complete the Page. You can also miss this process for now or finish creating your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons why a Facebook Business Account may be needed when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Restrict personnel task while on Facebook.
- Minimize the danger included with attaching the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account as well as do not intend to Create one.
What can (as well as cannot) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two key feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Manage Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as handle Facebook Adverts.
This consists of posting to your Pages (consisting of events, pictures etc), 'suching as' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting messages as well as other.
However, there are things you cannot do that you can if you provide the Page from a personal Facebook Profile.
- You can not use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you cannot comment on other Pages or access your Page's news feed).
- You don't have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can not change the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Additionally, you can not use Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You can not add/tag/invite people (unless you're replying to a comment).
- Sign up with or handle any Facebook Groups.