Add My Business To Facebook
Ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a brand-new Facebook Page)
Action 1: Make sure you aren't logged into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com and also click the link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Pick "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these options have slightly various 'about' areas that enable you to add different sorts of info. As an example, a Citizen Business of Area' could have opening up times. You could alter this later.
Step 3: Submit the details in the form. You will after that be sent a confirmation e-mail so make certain you utilize as well as email address that you have accessibility to.
This will Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following component is to establish the brand-new Facebook Page. Simply comply with the motivates to complete the Page. You can likewise avoid this process for now or complete developing your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons that a Facebook Business Account might be required when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use Facebook.
- Restrict personnel activity while on Facebook.
- Decrease the danger included with attaching the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account and don't want to Create one.
What can (and cannot) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two primary function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as manage Facebook Adverts.
This consists of uploading to your Pages (consisting of occasions, pictures etc), 'liking' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting articles and also various other.
However, there are things you can not do that you can if you administer the Page from a personal Facebook Account.
- You can not make use of Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not talk about various other Pages or accessibility your Page's information feed).
- You don't have access to Facebook search.
- You cannot change the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Additionally, you cannot use Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite people (unless you're replying to a comment).
- Join or manage any Facebook Groups.