Change Name Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More choice to view all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization may use up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. An additional message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to examine as well as approve your new Facebook Page name. As soon as authorized, your Facebook Page will now have its brand-new name.
I have actually just revealed you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions concerning transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments section. Your inquiry could be featured in the faqd area.