Contact Facebook Via Phone
Technique 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the leading right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Evaluation the options toolbar. This is at the top of the display, directly below the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse cursor over each choice to view its subsections. Your alternatives consist of the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers basic Facebook functionality, including how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account production.
- Managing Your Account - Covers things such as your login and also your account settings.
- Personal privacy as well as Safety and security - Addresses account safety, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies as well as Coverage - Covers standard reporting (misuse, spam, etc.) as well as managing a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can also look into the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" sections on this page, because they cover common issues and grievances.
3. Select an appropriate section. For example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly select the "Privacy and Safety" area and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review additional alternatives. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will bring up a series of steps that clarify how to fix your situation.
- As an example, Facebook recommends dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen directions.
5. Use the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, merely click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also enter a couple of words connected to your complaint. You ought to see several tips appear in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For instance, you might key in "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below only connect to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're trying to find an answer to a details problem not covered in the Help Center, miss in advance to the Area page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having problems with advertisements, your questions are usually attended to in this section.
- To explore marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you can not locate your current problem provided anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to look for it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could search for topics (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Sending an Issue using the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower ideal side of the page beside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Certification Questions kind. Here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the complying with inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can also click Clear & Start Over to start submitting the type once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to change the language of the following types, you have to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left corner of the display and then click your recommended language.
7. Fill out the issue form. This will vary from person to person based on one's personal info as well as the nature of one's issue, but make certain to be as detailed as feasible when submitting this kind. You need to include every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an email to arrive. Facebook operates on West Coastline time, so expect your e-mail to arrive accordingly within three to five business days.
Approach 3: Sending an Allure for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been handicapped (or isn't currently impaired), you will not be able to send an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards all-time low of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook email address. You could likewise utilize a contact number here.
4. Enter your full name. Make certain the name noted below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also should upload an image of an ID-- be it a motorist's license, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have an image of your ID readily available, take one currently and also send it to on your own through e-mail so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you could click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will certainly upload it to the Facebook form.
8. Kind details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you can justify the reactivation of your account. Think about consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your kind to Facebook for evaluation. Please note that you might not receive a feedback for a number of days.
- If you don't receive a reaction within a week, attempt resubmitting your kind.
Method 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is below the "Password" field in the top right corner of your display.
3. Type in your name, email address, or phone number. Ensure you can access whichever system you prefer to opt for.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your selected tool of communication for a code. For example, if you detailed your contact number, you need to get a message with a code.
- If you choose email, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You could additionally choose to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop alike).