Deactivate Account On Instagram
Part 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram website. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't visited, click Log in at the bottom of the page, enter your username and also password, as well as click Log in.
2. Click the profile symbol. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's ideal of your username on top of your page.
4. Scroll down and also click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the appropriate side of the bottom of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Suggest a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and then click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Momentarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will certainly disable your account, signing you from Instagram on all of your connected gadgets.
Component 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username and also password and your account will certainly be reactivated just as it was before. If you logged in on Instagram's internet site, you will certainly still have to log in per of your devices.