Facebook Find Old Posts
1. Browse to Facebook and also sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right as well as choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the demand is fulfilled, Facebook will email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download link in the email notice you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to watch every Facebook post that has been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to utilize the internet browser search functionality to rapidly find posts you want to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook website.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and after that click "Allow" in the Facebook permission pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to check out various post kinds including wall messages, status updates, notes, web links, pictures, videos, check-ins, pages and also events.
4. Click "Older Items First" to choose different type options for your posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to make use of the web browser search performance to promptly discover messages you want to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Utilize the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ as well as log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Go into keywords to browse your Facebook wall for posts matching your query.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your entire Facebook wall to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and also pick "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall surface to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to browse your Facebook wall surface utilizing the internet browser search capability.