How Can I Post On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address (or phone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to post. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, key in a friend name, click their name, then click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you want to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a group page, you'll find the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your web content right into the post box. You could additionally add a tinted history by clicking among the color blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only supported for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Add much more content to your post. If you intend to include even more to your post, click one of the choices located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to pick a picture or video from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to select a friend or team of Friends to identify in the post. Tagged Friends will certainly get the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you choose a feeling or task to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right edge of the home window.