If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your occupation, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free procedure.
How Delete Page Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has entered deletion mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not wish to remove your page you could restore it by going to the page prior to both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet don't want to erase it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could view it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media efforts elsewhere? Allow us understand everything about it in the remarks.