How Do I Reset My Facebook Page
1. Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right edge of any kind of page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Settings" choice from the drop-down list, both which enable you to access all settings. Use the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to make modifications to settings like your name, username and networks, a lot of which can only be transformed a couple of times during the life of your account. Select the "Safety" tab to allow or disable settings like login alerts as well as authorizations, in addition to app passwords.
3. Use the "Privacy" "Timeline and also Tagging" and "Blocking" alternatives to alter your settings for just how you can be discovered on Facebook and also by whom, as well as just how others could interact with you. Use the "Edit" buttons that show up next to your desired settings to earn and verify adjustments. Readjust the audience selector device where readily available to designate how you share your material as well as how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for how Facebook alerts you about task that worries you. The "View" as well as "Edit" alternatives allow you making and also verify any changes. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Make use of the "Followers" tab to transform complying with on or off, allowing non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and also other Facebook participants use. Click the "Edit" connect to alter settings for specific apps or click the "X" to eliminate an application altogether.