How Do You Untag Yourself On Facebook
Erasing the post
1. Find the story you intend to remove a tag from and float over the story.
2. Click the Pencil icon as well as pick "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Accessibility the original post you shared as well as click the "Share" switch to share the post once again without the tags.
Eliminate Picture Tags
1. Locate the image with the tagged person you want to remove and click the image.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" button at the bottom of the image.
3. Hover over the individual's name you want to remove from the photo and pick "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Images
1. Click the "Activity Log" button on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check the box for each picture you want to remove tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch and confirm that you wish to get rid of the tagged images.
Idea: You could remove your personal tag from any type of photo or post by hovering over the tale, selecting the Pencil icon and also clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
How to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Go to the photo/ post in question.
- Click the drop-down menu symbol.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're dealing with a large number of posts, you can do something else that's not so lengthy:
- Visit your Activity Log (you can get there by choosing the drop-down menu in the leading right corner of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Find the posts/photos you intend to untag yourself from, as well as click the Edit switch alongside them on the right.
- After that, click on "Report/Remove Tag"