How To Link Facebook Posts To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" button. You can connect your personal account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you have to be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username and password initially.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to screen and also can choose what type of material you wish to share by clicking the boxes.
Here you could decide what does it cost? info you intend to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're all set! Now you'll have the ability to simply upload a standing upgrade in Facebook that will save you from having to login to both services and publish two different updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will immediately abbreviate your message with an automatically developed brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the initial blog post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is authenticated and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, check the "My Facebook page" alternative and choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall.