There are numerous means to do this however we will check out publishing them from your computer system and this guide will show you exactly how.
How To Post A Picture On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's site. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you just intend to post pictures to your very own page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name in the News Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is simply below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to post. If you're publishing several images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick each one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Photo folder, you'll first should choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will publish your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can add more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can include text to the post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post then pick Public.
-You can likewise click + Album and then click Create Album when triggered if you would love to add your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will post your picture(s) to your selected Facebook page.