How To Search Old Facebook Posts
1. Browse to Facebook and sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right and also choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is met, Facebook will certainly email you with the download link.
5. Click the download link in the e-mail notice you obtain from Facebook to save the archive to your computer system.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also choose "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to check out every Facebook post that has been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to make use of the internet browser search capability to quickly find posts you wish to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and afterwards click "Allow" in the Facebook authorization pop-up window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to watch various post kinds consisting of wall messages, condition updates, notes, web links, pictures, videos, check-ins, web pages as well as occasions.
4. Click "Older Products First" to pick various sort alternatives for your articles.
5. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to use the browser search functionality to swiftly discover blog posts you wish to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Utilize the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ as well as sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Get in search phrases to browse your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your question.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your entire Facebook wall to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and also choose "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall to your computer system.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to search your Facebook wall making use of the web browser search functionality.