Now you could make a photo comment instead of simply standard message, or post both a text comment and also an image to illustrate it. Whatever image you decide to upload shows up in the checklist of comments below the post to which it refers.
Add A Picture To A Facebook Comment
This is a specifically good attribute to have for birthdays and also other holiday dreams considering that photos frequently say more than words.
Previously, to add a photo to a comment, you had to post a photo someplace on the internet and then insert the code that linked to the picture. It was messy and also not as very easy as it is now.
The best ways to Include an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The specific actions to do this are a little various depending on just how you access Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Facebook in your preferred web browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your information feed underneath the post you want to reply to.
- Go into any message, if you want, and afterwards click the camera icon at the best side of the message box.
- Select the image or video you want to contribute to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would any other.
With the Mobile Application-- Making Use Of the applications for Android and iOS smart phones, touch the Facebook application and after that:
- Tap comment below the post you want to Comment on to raise the online key-board.
- Go into a message comment as well as touch the camera icon at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the picture you want to comment with and then touch Done or whatever various other switch is made use of on your gadget to leave that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Website-- Use this approach to send picture talk about Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile app or the desktop web site, but rather the mobile site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that need to include the picture comment.
-With or without inputting text in the offered message box, tap the camera symbol next to the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Picture or Image Library to choose the picture you want to place in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.