Change My Facebook Url
Changing your Facebook Page Name
Changing your service name on your Facebook page typically requires authorization from Facebook prior to it can take effect. Your claim may be refuted if the recommended brand-new name is not close sufficient to the existing name or violates any of their page standards. If your Facebook web page has actually not been used as well as has very few likes, the most convenient point could be to develop a brand-new web page with the new name. Nevertheless, this is never suggested for energetic pages with a huge quantity of likes and also interaction.
To find out more on ways to change your web page name, look into Facebook's assistance section.
The unique identifier in your Facebook page url (the ending of the url as indicated by xyz: facebook.com/xyz) is called your username. If your link includes your page name with a lengthy string of numbers, you do not have an unique username related to your web page.
Points to think about When Altering Your Facebook Username
- To choose a username you could adhere to these actions.
- Keep in mind not all web pages are eligible to develop a username, specifically if the page is rather new with very little activity.
- If you intend to change your username, you may only be offered one chance to change it.
- The preferred username may not be used by any person else, so keep in mind you can't always get the one you desire.
- Facebook has certain guidelines on what can be in your username which you can see below.
- If you transform your username, your old Facebook url will not reroute to your new url. Meaning, anywhere the old Facebook page link is linked will certainly no more function.
Actions to Adjustment Your Facebook URL/ Username
-From the top of your Page, click Edit Page.
-Select Update Info.
-Click Change username in the Username area.
-Go into a new username as well as click Check Availability.
-If the username you desire is available, click Confirm to wait.