Change Name Of Facebook Business Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More alternative to see all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval could take up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to examine and approve your new Facebook Page name. Once accepted, your Facebook Page will currently have its brand-new name.
I have actually just shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries about transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the comments area. Your inquiry might be showcased in the frequently asked questions area.