Is your Facebook account picture getting a little old and stagnant? Adjustment it up a little bit with these actions.
Changing Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you want to use for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to chop the picture to your liking. Select "Save", and also the image is set as your profile image.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you wish to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you desire to use.
- While the photo is shown on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, then select Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you desire to use.
-While the image is shown on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your liking, after that choose Done when you're ended up.