Is your Facebook profile image obtaining a little old as well as stagnant? Modification it up a little bit with these actions.
Changing The Profile Picture In Facebook
From a Desktop Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the image you desire to make use of for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to crop the photo to your taste. Select "Save", and also the photo is set as your profile image.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the photo you wish to use for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you wish to utilize.
- While the photo is displayed on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, then pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the picture you wish to use.
-While the photo is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your taste, then choose Done when you're completed.