Currently you can make a photo comment as opposed to just common text, or post both a message comment and a picture to show it. Whatever photo you prefer to submit shows up in the checklist of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
Comment For Facebook Pic
This is a specifically wonderful attribute to have for birthday celebrations and also other vacation desires considering that pictures commonly state greater than words.
Previously, to include an image to a comment, you needed to post an image someplace on the web and after that place the code that linked to the picture. It was messy and also not as easy as it is currently.
Ways to Consist of a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The certain steps to do this are somewhat various depending upon just how you accessibility Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your favored internet internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed under the post you intend to respond to.
- Get in any message, if you desire, and then click the camera symbol at the ideal side of the message box.
- Pick the image or video you intend to add to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile Application-- Utilizing the apps for Android and also iOS mobile phones, tap the Facebook application and afterwards:
- Faucet comment underneath the post you want to Comment on to bring up the virtual key-board.
- Go into a text comment and touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry field.
- Select the image you intend to comment with and after that tap Done or whatever various other switch is used on your tool to exit that screen.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Site-- Utilize this approach to send picture talk about Facebook if you're not using the mobile app or the desktop computer internet site, however rather the mobile website:
-Faucet Comment on the post that ought to consist of the picture comment.
-With or without typing text in the supplied message box, tap the camera symbol next to the text-entry field.
-Pick either Take Photo or Picture Collection to select the picture you wish to position in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.