Contact Facebook Customer Service
Technique 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center webpage. If you aren't already logged right into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address as well as password.
2. Evaluation the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, straight below the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse arrow over each option to watch its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook performance, including how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account production.
- Handling Your Account - Covers products such as your login and your profile setups.
- Privacy and Safety - Addresses account security, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Reporting - Covers fundamental reporting (misuse, spam, etc.) in addition to managing a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can also take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" sections on this page, because they cover common problems and also problems.
3. Select an appropriate area. As an example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial additional choices. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly raise a series of steps that clarify the best ways to correct your scenario.
- As an example, Facebook advises handling an impostor account by going to the account's account page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, after that adhering to the on-screen instructions.
5. Use the search bar to quicken your process. To do this, simply click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and key in a couple of words related to your issue. You must see a number of suggestions turn up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For example, you might type in "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar below just links to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're trying to find a response to a details concern not covered in the Help Center, miss in advance to the Community page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having concerns with advertisements, your concerns are typically dealt with in this section.
- To delve into advertising and marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with advertising and marketing, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you cannot locate your existing trouble noted throughout the Help Center, your best option is to look for it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could seek out topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending an Issue using the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced right side of the page next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Certification Questions type. Here, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the adhering to questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could additionally click Clear & Start Over to start filling in the kind once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to transform the language of the following types, you have to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the display and then click your favored language.
7. Fill out the problem form. This will differ from one person to another based on one's individual information and the nature of one's complaint, however make sure to be as complete as possible when submitting this form. You need to include every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an email to get here. Facebook operates on West Coast time, so anticipate your email to get here appropriately within three to five organisation days.
Approach 3: Submitting a Charm for an Impaired Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been handicapped (or isn't currently disabled), you won't be able to submit an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook email address. You can also utilize a phone number right here.
4. Type in your complete name. Make sure the name listed here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise should publish an image of an ID-- be it a driver's permit, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have an image of your ID offered, take one now as well as send it to yourself using email so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you might click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID image. This will certainly submit it to the Facebook form.
8. Type information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room in which you can warrant the reactivation of your account. Think about consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your type to Facebook for review. Please keep in mind that you could not get an action for numerous days.
- If you do not get an action within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Technique 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is below the "Password" area in the leading right corner of your screen.
3. Key in your name, email address, or contact number. Make sure you can access whichever platform you prefer to choose.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your preferred medium of interaction for a code. For example, if you noted your phone number, you should obtain a message with a code.
- If you select email, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You can likewise decide to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually successfully been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).