Contact Facebook Directly
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center website. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Evaluation the options toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, straight under the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse arrow over each choice to view its subsections. Your options include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers standard Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and account production.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login and your profile setups.
- Privacy and Security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Coverage - Covers standard reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) as well as managing a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can additionally have a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" sections on this page, since they cover typical problems as well as complaints.
3. Select an appropriate area. As an example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review added alternatives. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly bring up a collection of steps that explain the best ways to fix your circumstance.
- For instance, Facebook advises taking care of an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, then adhering to the on-screen instructions.
5. Use the search bar to expedite your procedure. To do this, merely click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and enter a few words associated with your grievance. You need to see a number of suggestions pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might type in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here just links to Facebook's pre-written write-ups-- if you're searching for a solution to a details problem not covered in the Help Center, avoid in advance to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having problems with ads, your inquiries are usually resolved in this area.
- To look into advertising and marketing, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with advertising and marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you can not discover your present problem noted anywhere in the Help Center, your best choice is to look for it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can look up subjects (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Submitting an Issue via the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower right side of the webpage alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Qualification Questions type. Right here, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the complying with inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can also click Clear & Start Over to begin submitting the form again.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to change the language of the list below kinds, you should first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the display and afterwards click your recommended language.
7. Fill out the problem type. This will certainly differ from one person to another based upon one's personal information and the nature of one's problem, however make certain to be as complete as feasible when completing this type. You ought to include every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an email to get here. Facebook operates West Shore time, so expect your e-mail to show up as necessary within three to five organisation days.
Method 3: Sending a Charm for a Handicapped Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been impaired (or isn't really presently handicapped), you will not have the ability to submit an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You can likewise utilize a phone number here.
4. Enter your complete name. See to it the name detailed here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also need to upload a picture of an ID-- be it a motorist's license, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have an image of your ID offered, take one now and send it to on your own through email so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. For example, you may click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID picture. This will submit it to the Facebook kind.
8. Type information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area where you can warrant the reactivation of your account. Consider consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your kind to Facebook for review. Please note that you may not get a reaction for a number of days.
- If you don't get an action within a week, attempt resubmitting your type.
Method 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is under the "Password" field in the top right edge of your display.
3. Key in your name, e-mail address, or contact number. Ensure you can access whichever platform you prefer to opt for.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your selected medium of interaction for a code. For instance, if you noted your telephone number, you should get a text with a code.
- If you pick e-mail, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You can additionally opt to log out of your account on all devices if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has successfully been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile as well as desktop computer alike).