If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
Delete Facebook Like Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has actually entered removal mode.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you don't wish to delete your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not want to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you want to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can see it).
Below's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives in other places? Allow us understand all about it in the remarks.