If you've decided to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your career, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
Delete A Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has entered deletion mode.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't wish to delete your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't wish to remove it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you wish to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could view it).
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites efforts somewhere else? Let us understand about it in the comments.