Facebook Check Who Sees Your Profile
It is simple. Simply adhere to these actions as well as you will do well in finding out Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Method 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hands-on method to see Who viewed my facebook profile
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who watches your FB Profile.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- After that visit to your Facebook profile, and you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is situated next to the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click it, then a pop-up menu will be presented exposing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As discussed it will only reveal those visitors Who already have mounted the particular Extension.
Manual Technique To View Who viewed your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be redirected to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a text box appears in the appropriate edge, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- Then you will certainly see a listing of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who see your timeline.
- This large listing of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your full list of friends.
- Just most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number next to it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will find visitors Who have seen your facebook profile.
We wish you found out Who sees your account regularly! If you similar to this post please show to your buddies using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.