Facebook Corporate Office Telephone Number
Approach 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center website. If you aren't already logged right into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the display, directly underneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your computer mouse arrow over each choice to view its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Using Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook capability, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account production.
- Managing Your Account - Covers things such as your login and also your account settings.
- Privacy as well as Safety and security - Addresses account security, unfriending people, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Reporting - Covers fundamental coverage (abuse, spam, and so on) along with handling a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can also take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, since they cover usual problems and problems.
3. Select an appropriate section. For instance, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" section and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation extra options. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly raise a collection of steps that discuss the best ways to remedy your circumstance.
- As an example, Facebook suggests dealing with an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, after that following the on-screen guidelines.
5. Make use of the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, just click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and key in a couple of words related to your complaint. You should see numerous pointers pop up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For example, you might enter "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar here just connect to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're looking for a response to a certain issue not covered in the Help Center, miss ahead to the Community page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having concerns with advertisements, your questions are typically attended to in this section.
- To delve into advertising, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you cannot discover your present problem listed throughout the Help Center, your best choice is to look for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could seek out subjects (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Sending a Problem by means of the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower best side of the page next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Credentials Questions type. Below, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the following concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to start submitting the kind once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to change the language of the following forms, you should initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the display and after that click your preferred language.
7. Fill in the issue form. This will differ from person to person based on one's individual details as well as the nature of one's complaint, yet make certain to be as comprehensive as possible when completing this type. You ought to include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates on West Coastline time, so anticipate your e-mail to get here appropriately within three to five business days.
Approach 3: Submitting an Allure for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been handicapped (or isn't really presently handicapped), you will not have the ability to send an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook email address. You can likewise utilize a contact number below.
4. Key in your complete name. See to it the name detailed here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally have to submit an image of an ID-- be it a driver's permit, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a picture of your ID readily available, take one currently as well as send it to yourself by means of e-mail so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click a file location. For instance, you might click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID picture. This will certainly upload it to the Facebook type.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you can validate the reactivation of your account. Consider including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for review. Please note that you might not obtain an action for numerous days.
- If you don't obtain a feedback within a week, attempt resubmitting your kind.
Approach 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is beneath the "Password" area in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Type in your name, e-mail address, or telephone number. See to it you could access whichever system you decide to choose.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your selected medium of communication for a code. For example, if you detailed your phone number, you must get a text with a code.
- If you choose email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You can also prefer to log out of your account on all devices if you think your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually effectively been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).