It seems there is an one-time switch allowed, and also as long as you have not exercised this advantage yet, you're able to select something brand-new. If you never ever picked a username to start with, currently's your opportunity to secure a better URL as well as email compared to the arbitrarily created number designated by default. Remember, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work any longer as soon as you select the new one.
Facebook Username Change
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the leading right edge of the page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the field offered. Facebook will certainly let you know whether or not that username is available. Bear in mind, once you Set it for the first time, Facebook will let you change it when. You are also intended to utilize your real name when setting this.
4. Once you locate a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook account and active!
If you have your old URL connected to your web site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will be rerouted to your new Facebook username.