How Can I Block Someone From My Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as area to view the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove verification box as well as click "Okay" to eliminate and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message she or he uploaded on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from the business page and also block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You could view a checklist of outlawed individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section and pick "Banned" in the People That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to allow the person to access your page once again.
Benefit: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: