It seems there is a single button enabled, and also as long as you haven't exercised this opportunity yet, you're able to choose something new. If you never ever chose a username to begin with, now's your chance to safeguard a much better LINK as well as e-mail compared to the arbitrarily created number assigned by default. Keep in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function any longer once you pick the brand-new one.
How Can I Change My Username On Facebook
1. Start by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner of the page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the field provided. Facebook will allow you understand whether or not that username is available. Remember, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will allow you transform it when. You are additionally supposed to use your real name when establishing this.
4. Once you discover a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook account and also active!
If you have your old URL linked to your web site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account web links will certainly be redirected to your new Facebook username.