Facebook gives separate lists of the people as well as other Pages that have liked your Page. The lists are arranged to make sure that one of the most recent 'likes' of your Page show up first.
How Can I See Who Has Liked My Facebook Page
Steps to learning who has actually liked your Facebook Page On a desktop, laptop computer or tablet:
1. Go to your Facebook service Page. (Ensure you're logged in to Facebook.).
2. Click the 'Settings' web link. (See Mobile phone steps additionally down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens, scroll down the list of options left wing and also click on 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'Individuals and Other Pages' location opens, it will certainly available to a list of 'Individuals Who Similar To This Page' and program:.
- Their profile image.
- Their name.
- The date every one liked your Page.
You could scroll through the names to see who has liked your Page - they're arranged starting with one of the most recent sort - or utilize the search field (see below) to find a certain name.
To discover what Pages have liked your Page click on the down arrow to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' field.
The checklist will certainly consist of the Page name, the Page's profile image and also the day when they liked your Page.
On a smart device:
- Most likely to your Facebook business Page. (Make certain you're logged in to Facebook.).
- Click the 'More' web link that shows up near and beneath your Page's cover picture.
- Scroll down the listing of alternatives up until you discover the 'Edit Settings' web link, then click.
- Scroll down the list of 'Settings' till you pertain to 'People and Other Pages'.
- Pick from the menu choices offered to watch the information you have an interest in seeing:
> People Who Similar To This Page.
> Pages That Such As This Page.
> Banned Individuals and Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page provides a wide range of information concerning those who have liked your Page.
As soon as you've scrolled via the names as well as photos of those who have 'suched as' your Page, going to the Insights tab. The Insights tab lies on top of your Page, simply below the primary Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab provides all sorts of information pertaining to Sorts, Get To, Page Sights, Actions on Page, Posts, People, and so on.
As an example, you can find out:
- exactly what countries and also cities your fans are from, and their numbers;.
- what percentage of your followers are females or guys;.
- what percentage of your followers fall into various age groups;.
- when your fans are online;.
- the variety of people reached with your content;.
- ... and also much more!