How Do I Add My Business To Facebook
How you can Create a Facebook Business Account (with a brand-new Facebook Page)
Action 1: Make certain you typically aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com and click the link on the front Page that says "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these options have somewhat various 'about' areas that enable you to add various kinds of information. For instance, a Citizen Business of Location' might have opening up times. You could transform this later on.
Step 3: Fill in the information in the kind. You will certainly after that be sent a confirmation e-mail so see to it you utilize and email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following part is to establish the brand-new Facebook Page. Simply comply with the triggers to finish the Page. You could also miss this process in the meantime or complete producing your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons why a Facebook Business Account might be necessary when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit personnel task while on Facebook.
- Minimize the risk entailed with attaching the Facebook Page to your personnel's personal account.
- No team have a personal account and do not want to Create one.
What can (and also can not) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two primary function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create and manage Facebook Adverts.
This consists of posting to your Pages (consisting of occasions, photos etc), 'liking' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting articles and various other.
Nevertheless, there are points you can't do that you can if you provide the Page from an individual Facebook Profile.
- You cannot use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not discuss various other Pages or gain access to your Page's news feed).
- You don't have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can't alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Also, you can not utilize Facebook as a private such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're responding to a remark).
- Sign up with or handle any kind of Facebook Groups.