As i currently informed you that Facebook has great deal of privacy setting and by using it you can make your Facebook account very safe and private. Now Facebook customer has his control over great deal of things on his Facebook account and Blocking Facebook friend list from other is likewise part of Facebook privacy setting.In situation if you do not want strangers to see your friend list then you can simply hide it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is very easy. For block your Facebook friend list from public just adhere to the this guide:
How Do I Block My Friend List On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account as well as click your name at the top right edge to view your profile page.
2. Click the "Edit" switch at the top right corner of your profile page. An "Edit Profile" page opens.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New choices appear enabling you to customize your friends list privacy settings among other things.
4. Click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of the "Friends" area.
5. Pick either "Friends" or "Only Me" to ban people from watching your friends list. "Friends" limits accessibility to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" limits accessibility to everybody except you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to complete.
1. Log right into your Facebook account and click your name at the top right edge to view your account page.
2. Click "Friends" at the top of your timeline to view your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" switch on top right of the page. A drop-down menu appears.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More options appear.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to ban individuals from seeing your friends list. "Friends" restricts access to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" restricts access to every person except you.