How Do I Disable My Instagram
Considering that removing an Instagram account is long-term and non-reversible, it might be more advisable to think about briefly disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is concealed from public sight right away, yet every one of your content- like your photos, comments as well as suches as - are still preserved as well as can be restored when and also if you opt to reactivate your account.
- See Instagram.com and log right into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the leading right corner of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch next to your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page and also seek the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right corner.
- Select your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click the box below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and re-enter your account password in that area.
- Click the button labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account as much as when a week.